CarryMinati making a Bollywood Debut?

 

 So is this really true that CarryMinati a.k.a Ajey Nagar is making a Bollywood Debut?

Exclusive: CarryMinati to make Bollywood debut with Amitabh Bachchan- Ajay  Devgn starrer MayDay - bollywood - Hindustan Times 

Well we all know who is CarryMinati ofcourse if you are not living under a rock it may be an exception. He is a huge YouTube sensation and recently be crowned as the No 1 Youtuber/Content creator. At 21, he has over 25.72 million subscribers on YouTube which makes him the most subscribed Youtuber in Asia. Now there is a Trending topic going around on social media and many Online Platforms that Carryminati is making a Bollywood debut with a role opposite Big B Amitabh Bachchan-Ajay Devgn starrer, MayDay but is this really true? well let me give you a hint it's partly true. Shocked! lets see the actual reality.

YouTube star CarryMinati to make B wood debut in Big B Ajay Devgn film  MayDay | True Scoop 

 CarryMinati confirmed through a media portal, “My brother/business head Deepak Char got a call from Kumar Mangat Pathak (Co-Producer at Devgn’s production company) and I have been meaning to align forces with them since a while now.” The movie is reportedly also going to star Rakul Preet Singh and be directed by Ajay Devgn himself including the Shahenshah of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan.

CarryMinati said, "What made it really interesting for me was when I heard I am supposed to play my own character (CarryMinati) & the way it’s going to be shown on screen. I am excited to see how this will unfold."he added, "I agreed to be a part of this film because I had to essay my own character (CarryMinati) and that comes very easily to me. I eat, breathe, sleep and live my character every single day. But I’m hoping I get to learn a thing or two about acting from Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn. They are personalities I look up to and fondly admire." 

So even though it is confirmed that CarryMinati is making a Bollywood movie but it is not a full fledged Bollywood Debut. We hope after getting an opportunity to work with Bollywood Biggies like Ajay Devgn and Amitabh Bachchan he will get some insights about acting as a Bollywood actor and soon we might see him on Big Screen starring as a Lead.

Hope you like the content please comment down below what do you think about CarryMinati working in Bollywood Movie and what kind of role do you expect if he gets a Lead role. 

Comments